Iron Edge

New Members, Check in here!

Hey everyone!!

New to these parts just had my Han Solo approved. Very happy to be a part of something so great!!

living in Monterey Park at the moment when I'm not at a con I'm usually at home watching movies or cooking with my wife. Looking forward to seeing you all out there!!

On 10/20/2017 at 2:40 PM, Cayde Leon said:

Hello there! 

Newly approved and would like access to this amazing community.

16060-A.jpg

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=16060&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

Down in sunny San Diego and ready to spread the teachings of the wise masters before me.

you are good to go @Cayde Leon!

Hello there!

My name is Ronald 'Adrian' Alix.  Star Wars is my life and I'd like to costume many things throughout the Star Wars Universe.  I believe in the Rebel Legion mission and can't wait to join Sunrider Base troops! I was just approved my generic Jedi so I'm still trying to soak in all the excitement! Hope to hear from you soon. 

Cheers,

LosAngelesJedi

On 3/15/2017 at 9:22 AM, Iron Edge said:

Comment below for full member access to the event threads and tell us a little about yourself! What got you into costuming with the Rebel Legion? What area of California do you live in? Do you have other hobbies?

Hello. Newly approved Willrow Hood. 

From the 501st originally as a Reserve tie pilot, tie pilot and anh stormtrooper. Also have a Marty McFly cosplay.  Made friends with Rebels at many joint 501st/RL events and got interested in joining the Rebel Legion for the good company. Based in Orange County. Hobbies include camping, snowboarding, hiking, martial arts, Star Wars 

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! Just approved as a jedi and now I'm requesting access to all the sunrider base things please. 

I am a 501st and SG member too. I like coffee and long walks on the beach. And cookies.  

Link to my RL costume page (because apparently that's different from the 'profile' page, even though everything asks for your profile page... but you really need the costume page one right? This hurts my brain.)

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=16315&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes 

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, KelMo said:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! Just approved as a jedi and now I'm requesting access to all the sunrider base things please. 

I am a 501st and SG member too. I like coffee and long walks on the beach. And cookies.  

Link to my RL costume page (because apparently that's different from the 'profile' page, even though everything asks for your profile page... but you really need the costume page one right? This hurts my brain.)

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=16315&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes 

Thanks!

Welcome to the Base Kelley!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.