Iron Edge

New Members, Check in here!

So you finally made it, you are a full fledged Rebel Legion member ready to troop!

Congratulations and Welcome to the best Base in the Legion!

Comment below for full member access to the event threads and tell us a little about yourself! What got you into costuming with the Rebel Legion? What area of California do you live in? Do you have other hobbies?

Hello! I am Jedi Eri Sen. (Erin) I am from Encinitas California, and I got into costuming because of my fiancé David. I like to make Star Wars characters out of perler beads, and I do lots of other art as well. I hope to have fun trooping with everyone soon! 

Just got my approval email. Here is my profile page: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&a=14376 

I've been playing "dress up" in one form or another for years. Mainly through military reenacting, but I joined the 501st originally in 2002, but had to leave the hobby. Got back into costuming 3 years ago. Saw Rogue One and just loved the look of the Scariff Commandos and decided to make that my first Rebel Legion costume

I live in Fallbrook, right next to Camp Pendleton.

Newly approved Jawa living in San Miguel, California. New to the costume making world. Introduced to the 501st/Rebel Legion by Mike Larsen. Hobbies include video games(League of Legends mostly), farming, Frisbee, and music.

18 minutes ago, tubthumper said:

Newly approved Jawa living in San Miguel, California. New to the costume making world. Introduced to the 501st/Rebel Legion by Mike Larsen. Hobbies include video games(League of Legends mostly), farming, Frisbee, and music.

Hey Dylan! welcome to Sunrider, you should be able to access all member areas now :)

Hi! I am a newly approved Jedi "Coovi Rosan"  but you can call me Tori. I have loved Star Wars since my brother and I were kids. I was inspired by talking with your volunteers at San Diego Comic Con a couple of years ago. Its taken me a year but I am so happy I joined. I am from San Diego, right outside of National City. As for hobbies, I like costuming, collecting comics (including Star Wars ones of course), watching movies, and constantly organizing my growing collection of Funko pops.

7 hours ago, Coovi Rosan said:

Hi! I am a newly approved Jedi "Coovi Rosan"  but you can call me Tori. I have loved Star Wars since my brother and I were kids. I was inspired by talking with your volunteers at San Diego Comic Con a couple of years ago. Its taken me a year but I am so happy I joined. I am from San Diego, right outside of National City. As for hobbies, I like costuming, collecting comics (including Star Wars ones of course), watching movies, and constantly organizing my growing collection of Funko pops.

Welcome Tori! You are officially official with full access :r2d2:

So I finally pulled a little bit of the traitor card after a few Sunriders twisted my arm ;-)

Newly approved Bith band member "Doik Natts" here. We decided to get the whole band on the RL so here I am! My name is Nic Snavely and I'm the Inland Empire Squad Leader for the 501st Legion as well. Good to meet yall and look forward to officially trooping with some of you soon.

Guest Tk-Teri

Hello!

My name is Teri Moore.

I just got my approval for my Bith/Ickabel G'ont, and am requesting access to your boards.

I'm a current member of the 501st/SCG/Inland Empire Squad.  The boys in our squad were putting the band together and I couldn't let them have all the fun. :razz:

We'll be in Rancho Cucamonga this Saturday for SW Reads.  Hope to see some of you there.

Thank you,

Teri

10 minutes ago, DustyRose143 said:

Hello my name Dusty Rose and I just got approved for princess leia.

What got me costuming with rebel legion is my boyfriend, he is in the 501st as a trooper. I live in Bakersfield, CA.

Welcome Dusty! You are all set with full access to member areas :)

19 minutes ago, DustyRose143 said:

Hello my name Dusty Rose and I just got approved for princess leia.

What got me costuming with rebel legion is my boyfriend, he is in the 501st as a trooper. I live in Bakersfield, CA.

Welcome to the Base!

7 hours ago, Guest Tk-Teri said:

Hello!

My name is Teri Moore.

I just got my approval for my Bith/Ickabel G'ont, and am requesting access to your boards.

Thank you,

Teri

Welcome to the Base.

Hello! I'm Emily and my Jyn Erso was just accepted! 

I'm a member of the Mandalorian Mercs but I'm so excited to be apart of the Rebel Legion. I live in Pasadena. Can't wait to troop with everyone! 

36 minutes ago, Kryamla said:

Hello! I'm Emily and my Jyn Erso was just accepted! 

I'm a member of the Mandalorian Mercs but I'm so excited to be apart of the Rebel Legion. I live in Pasadena. Can't wait to troop with everyone! 

Welsome to the Base!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.