Jump to content
Iron Edge

Non Member / Guest Access requests

Recommended Posts

Quote

 

Hi all! I'm back and I've almost finished my Rey cosplay! I'd love some feedback from fellow RL folks before I submit. Are there any Reys who'd be interested in giving me some notes on the costume? :D Thank you in advance - can't wait to be approved and troop with you all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, UnbreakableRey said:

Hi all! I'm back and I've almost finished my Rey cosplay! I'd love some feedback from fellow RL folks before I submit. Are there any Reys who'd be interested in giving me some notes on the costume? :D Thank you in advance - can't wait to be approved and troop with you all!

Hi Kate! I think we met at LACC, I'll gladly help you out any way I can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MaybeAScavenger said:

Hi Kate! I think we met at LACC, I'll gladly help you out any way I can!

Oh my goodness, I thought I replied to this earlier but I think my computer ate the response! Thank you so much for your kind offer - would it be possible for me to PM you and ask you a couple questions about Rey's costumes? Also yes, we did meet - it was such a pleasure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, UnbreakableRey said:

Oh my goodness, I thought I replied to this earlier but I think my computer ate the response! Thank you so much for your kind offer - would it be possible for me to PM you and ask you a couple questions about Rey's costumes? Also yes, we did meet - it was such a pleasure!

Absolutely!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×